Engineered Steel & Metal Barns for Farmers & Ranchers
At Steelsmith, we understand the amount of hard work that goes into farming and ranching. Whether you’re growing a crop or raising livestock, you simply cannot afford to let your hard work and all of the time you’ve invested go to waste. This is why the durability, versatility, uninterrupted space, damage resistance, and economical advantages of equestrian and agricultural steel buildings are too hard for farmers, cattlemen, and ranchers to ignore.
Whether you are rebuilding or expanding, smart farmers and ranchers choose engineered metal and steel structures for the best return-on-investment. Steel-framed barns, stables, livestock pavilions, riding areas, hay sheds, and equipment storage structures are affordable, easy-to-erect, easy-to-maintain, and are designed and built to withstand the elements – lasting decades longer than wooden structures.
Metal or Steel Buildings Offer Farmers & Ranchers the Best Protection & Look Great
Steel barns and metal buildings are resistant to wood-eating termites, heavy rains, winds or snow, hailstorms, lightning, fires, and mold. Unlike wooden pole barns, livestock can’t kick or chew through steel framing. This, along with their attractive looks from the highway, are why an ever-increasing percentage of farm or ranch buildings today are being constructed with steel.
Whether you need a roof-only structure to cover this year’s alfalfa or a building with a forty-foot wide door to pull your equipment through, you cannot afford to leave your livelihood exposed to the elements.
Steelsmith has experience and expertise in construction of buildings designed to meet the activities specific to the agricultural and equestrian industries such as:
- Livestock housing and shelter
- Warehouse crop storage – feed storage and hay lofts
- Weather impact equipment protection
- Livestock functions (milking parlors, tack rooms, stall and pole barns)
- Year round event engagement: riding, training and exercise arenas
Steelsmith building systems are custom-built to fit your specifications. Our buildings can be tailored to meet your needs, including but not limited to the following:
- Climate controlled for year round use
- Flexible designs to accommodate herd size and use requirements
- Clearspan arenas for maximum height
- Appearance/aesthetic appeal with fitted decorative brick, stucco, wood, or stone panel add-ons
- Wide entrance spaces
- Low maintenance
- Adheres to industry safety standards