Metal Roof Replacement
Metal roofs have become an increasingly popular roof style due to their durability, weather resistance, and ease of installation. What are some of the other advantages? Read below:
- Energy Efficient – Metal roofs reflect sunlight better than other roof styles, helping keep your building cool on hot days.
- Weather Resistant – Steel roofs have an extremely low grade of friction, allowing for snow and rain to slide right off.
- Lightweight – Metal roofs are considerably lighter than tile or concrete.
- Strength and Durability – Steel is known for how long it lasts and its ability to withstand impact. A metal roof will provide the maximum amount of protection from falling debris, which is pivotal for buildings in wooded areas.
- Affordable – Metal roofs are inexpensive compared to other roofing styles.
- Fire Resistant – Steel is non-combustible, providing an enhanced level of safety in case of fire.
- Easy Installation – Metal roofs are fast and easy to install. You will have your new roof much faster than expected.
- Customizable – You can paint or coat your roof any style that you want so you can customize its appearance to fit your building.
Steelsmith offers a wide array of metal roofing systems, from simple screw down panels to standing seam systems. Our expert and certified crews can install your new roof as well, saving you the hassle of finding a local contractor that has the specialty training and experience required for the project.